A little about us at Creatively Jazzy.
Inspired by Disney created by Jasmine with love and magic. Creatively Jazzy offers a variety of unique handmade items inspired by Disney and all it’s magic! We started in the summer of 2015, as a normal lifestyle blog and as we went along found our niche in DIY. So we started doing strictly DIY stuff and now in 2017 we are on a clearer path for our website and now we are a place where you can find DIY ideas (focused around Disney but not exclusively), Disney ideas and products, and other mom related things! Though we are new, especially with our shop, our mission is to provide you with the inspiration you need. Disney has always been a big part of our lives and so it makes sense that we would end up where we are today focusing on bringing you everything Disney and DIY. Located in Washington, our team is filled with big hearts and creative minds seeking to intrigue the minds of many, and give a little Disney magic to anyone we can.
Be Happy & Creative!
Jasmine Holford (Jazzy) – Founder/Director of Content/Creative
I am a new mother to a baby boy named Aidan. With my new life, I am balancing learning to be a stay at home mom, and keeping my true passions such as art and being creative. When I am not running around with my hair pulled out, I am either exploring and randomly dancing, drinking wine or some type of drink, or just relaxing and catching up on a TV show. Being a new stay at home mom has changed me a lot, and with it I hope to inspire others in my situation and not in my situation through this website. Some of my passions include travel & exploring, sweets, drawing, laughing, dancing and of course Disney. I feel that this website has finally gave me what I love to do and what I was meant to do.
What do I do when no one is watching? Dance around my house, and wish I was Beyonce!!
Who is my biggest inspiration? My Grandmother, she continues to fight and keep a smile on her face and a big heart even when life around her is going crazy and falling apart. She always has the best advice for everyone and loves everyone for who they are.
What do I hold close to my heart? My baby boy & Family.
What is my favorite Holiday? Christmas!!! Christmas time as Disney?!
Currently looking for lovely people to work and collaborate with!!
-We are always accepting submissions, wanting to hear your story, and looking for more people to join our team. As well as, always welcoming friends, feel free to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on our other platforms. Thanks for stopping by and please don’t hesitate to say hi!
**Our shop policies:
- All sales are final. However please contact me with any concerns. My goal is to ensure your happiness & satisfaction with every transaction. All items are hand crafted by me, so there might be slight differences between item and picture.
- Our turn around time at the moment is around a week if you order through backorders. Our ears are hand made and being a stay at home mom as well it takes time to create all the magic. If you need your ears quickly, just let us know around when and we can work out a rush order option. We will do everything we can to get your ears to you on time. Orders are shipped as soon as they are completed. We are not responsible for delays in the post office or the damage of packages, we have no control over the package once it is dropped off at the post office. If the postal service cannot deliver your ears to you on time and priority shipping or rush my order was not purchased there is nothing that we can do.
- Some designs are limited items or only available seasonally, so get them while you can. However, we do take custom orders, so if you have a design in mind or really have your heart set on a past design of ours let us know and we can hopefully make it work.
- Use #creativelyjazzyears or #creativelyjazzy so we can see our items in action and an opportunity to be featured on our social media!
- Follow my Instagram for sneak peaks to new items as well as other Disney related DIYs and Tips! www.instagram.com/creativelyjazzy
- BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OUR POLICIES
If you have questions, message me anytime!
Thanks for visiting!